Ranked among the top 5 countries with highest quality of life, Canada is also world’s wealthiest of the nations. With a strong economy, excellent health care system, and a globally renowned but truly affordable education system, pension grants after retirements and many other social benefits, Canada is a favorite for the new comers. No doubt, Canada is one country where most of the folks want to get migrated to. On top of all of this, Canadian citizens have visa free entry and access to 153 countries.
Even if you do not want to get attracted to the factors mentioned above, the colorfully pleasing personality of Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and his immigrant friendly policies should melt your heart!
Read on to know about some life changing opportunities Canadian Immigration by Investment plans offer!
Immigration by Investment –
The business friendly policies of Canadian government to lure investors have been appreciated globally. Moreover, the Canadian Immigrant Investor Program (IIP) or the Canada Investor Visa is a well-received immigration by investment program by business individuals and families. Qualified investors can apply for permanent residency and also can obtain citizenship. Basically, Canada is everything one would definitely want to exchange one’s current home country for!
Now, all those reading our webpage will be eager to know the procedure to get easy access to Canada. No worries, we have all the necessary information-
Immigrant Investor Program (IIP)
Canada has a widely used investment based immigration program to confer residence status to immigrant applicants. The list is given below-
- Quebec Immigrant Investors Program (QIIP)
- Quebec Entrepreneur Program,
- Quebec Self Employed
- Provincial Nominee Entrepreneur Programs
- Federal Start-up Visa Program
- Federal Immigrant Investor Venture Capital (IIVC) Pilot Program
All these investors programs are best suited for the individuals with high net worth for the basic purpose of investment. But the self-employed and entrepreneur programs aim to attract talented individuals with mid-range personal net worth who are willing to make it large on their own.
As per federal ‘owner-operator’ policies, wealthy individuals can also establish and operate business in the country and upgrade from work- visa to permanent residency under any suitable program.
The Minimum Requirements for the Canada IIP
- Applicant must have 2 years of managerial experience
- Applicant must have a minimum net worth of CD$ 1.6 million.
- The applicant is then required to invest CD$ 800,000 with the Government which will be refunded after a period of 5 years. Or make a non-refundable payment of CD$ 220,000 approximately.
- Once the application is successfully submitted, the applicant is not allowed to shift to any other program.
Skills Required to Qualify the Point Based Test for IIP
For entrepreneurs, the skill required to qualify the Investors visa program are mentioned below-
- Business experience of at least 5 years is required to gain pointers!
- Academic qualification and achievements are given preference too. Candidates with a Master’s degree, PhD and minimum 17 years of study get maximum points.
- For Language proficiency, sound knowledge of French and English, the two official languages, is required.
- The age group of 21-49 years are given preference. Also, candidates aging below 17 years or over 53 years don’t get any point!
The Canadian government levies tax on worldwide income. Though many find it a rather burdensome thing, but the government of Canada has treaties with other countries so that you can avoid double taxation. Now this is quite a considerate, isn’t it!
If you are not yet convinced, better look out for other equally, if not more lucrative immigration options which are affordable and give you many other perks including a fast track citizenship b investment, i.e.
For More Details
For any further information on immigration by investment, dual citizenship, and permanent residency, just drop a message or an email. You can contact us via the given channels or visit our office in Dubai for a personal consultation.