Government of the Commonwealth of Dominica and Caribbean Trust provides you opportunity to get a Dominica citizenship without even leaving comfort of your home.
Obtaining a Dominica Citizenship Starts from $100,000 for one applicant, plus fees, takes 4 months and does not require you to travel and you can complete the entire process remotely.
Isn’t it time you thought about giving your family a Plan B?
Our offices are open and happy to answer your questions remotely.
The Dominica Citizenship Program offers several advantages and personal benefits as per the Citizenship by Investment Act, including:
- Visa-free travel to more than 110 countries, including the EU-Schengen, United Kingdom, Singapore, Hong Kong and Ireland.
- Minimal Taxation – no wealth, gift, inheritance, foreign income or capital gains tax.
- Full residence status, with the right to live and work in Dominica
- Dual citizenship is allowed
- No residency requirements in Dominica before or after citizenship is granted
- Confidential application procedure.
- The inclusion of dependent parents starting from the age of 55 years.
- The inclusion of dependent children up to the age of 30 years.
- Lifelong citizenship that can legally pass on to generations of the main applicant.