It is no secret that the current political climate has rendered most middle east countries categorically instable. It’s this reason that has made it crucial for many wealthy business people specially from the middle eastern countries like Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Saudi etc. to covet a new citizenship to insure safe business and family’s future. Visa restrictions and other such issues have also paved way for most wealthy nationals to seek a new home elsewhere without emigrating from their home country.
As a plus, Dual Citizenship specially via an investment, is pretty much an insurance policy for individuals of high net worth. And as a matter of fact, we at CTrustGlobal totally endorse and promote the idea of a global citizen.
Secure Future with A Second Passport!
In a scenario like this, a quick second passport provision under the Dominica Citizenship by Investment Legislation is just the best for both the immigrant applicants as well as Dominica Government. Dominica’s CIP is clear, transparent and is propelled with top level of due diligence. The country also enjoys a high reputation for scandal free and fraud proof legally authorized citizenship provision since 15 years when the program started.
Dominica definitely gives you the best opportunity to obtain a second citizenship in a politically stable country but also makes your part of the Caribbean Community called CARICOM.
Saudi, Syrians and Iraqi Nationals looking for a Second Home!
Saudi, Syrians, Qatari, Lebanese, and Iraqi nationals and many other middle eastern wealthy individuals are fast looking for a second home. Seizing the opportunity, Dominica has not only decreased its eligibility criteria, but also finalizes the applications within a quick time frame (3 months = 90 days!! Yes, you read that right!!!) and is cost effective. Another plus that Dominica Citizenship by Investment plan has is that the citizenship can pass onto the applicant’s future family as well.
With such pros and cons, Dominica is literally hot bake for sale for the middle eastern buyers! Don’t close the tab just yet, we have more. Scroll down for meaty information on the Dominica Citizenship by Investment plan and all that it brings on the table for the high net worth individuals and wealthy businessmen from Saudi Arab, Iraq and Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, Yemen, Turkey and other middle eastern nations.
Why we Recommend Dominica as your Second Home-
For your complete satisfaction here is a lengthy list of Benefits and Advantages which a Dual Passport from Dominica Citizenship by Investment Program entails. Here you go!
- Dominica is peaceful tropical country with beautiful beaches, and tranquil environment and sublime surroundings. The country ensures best quality of life for its citizens.
- A lifetime grant of citizenship that can pass on to other family members of eligible age limit.
- Holding dual citizenship is permitted with no residency requirements either before or after the grant.
- Visa on arrival or visa free travel to more than 120 countries, including Britain, Singapore, Germany, Hong Kong, and many more.
- No tax regulations on foreign based income, wealth, capital earnings, gifts inheritance, etc.
- Easy acquiring of work, education or residence permit in Dominica after the grant of second citizenship.
- Processing time- Dominica CIP officials have a reputation for clearing applications within a shortest period of time.
- It’s the most cost effective program with the fastest process time. No other country with such benefits, pros and cons offers such a lucrative and powerful passport at similar price.
- No language requirement. English is the official language of the country which is but most commonly spoken in the middle east and hence a viable option.
- Confidentiality is the key to this process. The Dominican authority does not notify about your new citizenship to the country where you currently belong to.
- Freedom to start and operate business with US and UK and or any other country you may wish to.
- Dominican citizens also have the advantage to obtain a residence permit in places like UK, Switzerland, Monaco, Bahamas, Bermuda and other Caribbean island nations.
Dominica does not require the applicants to have a proof of residency in the country before filing for migration. This is a great advantage that most other countries that offer dual passports do not provide. Nor does the offer entails any criteria that the applicant has to reside in the country after acquiring the citizenship. They only require an Interview once after the grant of the new citizenship and passport for which you have to present yourself to the CIP office.
Now with such amazing benefits who would not want to acquire one more home, that too in a place which is safer. A second Dominica Passport opens up greater economic and educational opportunities and a cultural, religious and professional freedom your current country of residence may not.
Best Deal on Dual Passport for Middle East Nationals
With a secure future and a safe lifestyle to offer, Dominica Citizenship by Investment Unit has garnered a positive reputation, a highest number of inquiries and a huge increase in applications from across globe for a second passport.
CtrustGlobal has witnessed a steady rise in demand for migration applications for Dominican Passport over last decade.
Do You Want to File Application for Dominica Citizenship by Investment?
CTrustGlobal is the most trusted channel for most clients across places to obtain a second home, a second citizenship and a second passport in Dominica. We have professionally qualified and experienced team of advocates, and legal advisors to facilitate the hole process for our clients.
For any further information, just drop your email address and your question in the comment section below, we are ever ready to help and guide our future clients. You can contact us via the given channels or visit our office in Dubai.