Unlocking the Future: New Horizons Await Aspirants of Saint Kitts & Nevis Citizenship
In a significant development, the Government of St. Kitts & Nevis has introduced transformative changes to its Citizenship by Investment Programme.
Eligibility Update for dependents
With the new regulations, the definition of dependents has been reimagined. While siblings and grandparents are no longer eligible, the revised eligibility criteria now include:
- Children under eighteen years old.
- Young adults aged between eighteen and twenty-five years, attending recognized educational institutions.
- Physically or mentally challenged children aged eighteen years or older.
- Parents of the main applicant or spouse, aged sixty-five years or older, fully supported by the main applicant.
The Sustainable Island State Contribution (SISC) option has replaced the Sustainable Growth Fund (SGF), offering applicants greater investment flexibility. The updated SISC contributions are as follows:
- Main applicant: US$250,000
- Main applicant and spouse: US$300,000
- Main applicant and one dependent: US$300,000
- Main applicant, spouse, and one or two dependents: US$350,000
- Main applicant and two or three dependents: US$350,000
- Each additional dependent under 18: US$50,000
- Each additional dependent aged 18 or over: US$75,000
The Real Estate Investment option requires a minimum investment of US$400,000, with a 7-year holding period. The Private Home Sale Investment option sets investments starting at US$400,000 for condominium units and US$800,000 for single-family private dwellings, also featuring a 7-year holding period.
Mandatory Interviews and Streamlined Due Diligence
Ensuring the utmost integrity and credibility, the St. Kitts & Nevis CBI programme now includes mandatory interviews. Additionally, the due diligence fees have been updated to provide a seamless application experience:
- Main applicant: US$10,000
- Each dependent aged 16 years or over: US$7,500
Application Processing Timing
The application processing time has been further optimized, with approvals-in-principle now issued within 120 days (4 months) from the date of submission to the Unit. Accelerated applications through premium fees have been discontinued.
Collect Your Certificate of Registration
Upon approval and completion of required processes, the eagerly-awaited Certificate of Registration can be collected in person in St. Kitts & Nevis or at an approved Embassy or Consulate.
Elevate Your Future - CTrustGlobal is Your Key to Success
CTrustGlobal is your trusted partner in this transformative journey. We offer personalized advice and support, helping you unlock the full potential of Caribbean Citizenship.
For more information, reach out to us at CTrustGlobal, and let's embark on your exciting journey to Caribbean Citizenship!