Get EU Passport in 180 Days- Cyprus Citizenship by Investment Program
Cyprus is one of the most sought after Mediterranean countries that offer citizenship in exchange to a capital investment. To attract more direct foreign investment, the Cypriot government has introduced several lucrative citizenship by investment offers. So, let’s unfurl this awesome opportunity and get your application ready! Wait, there are a few more reasons why you must go for a second passport of Cyprus. Let’s explore those!
Revised Cyprus Citizenship by Investment Program
In the September, 2016 amendment to the citizenship bill of Cyprus, the minimum payable amount has been reduced to €2 million (from €2.5 million). So now, in return of a minimum investment of €2 million, successful applicants get a residence status, along with the right to education and employment in any of the 28 EU countries! Also, as per the revision, an applicant is facilitated the inclusions of dependent parents after an investment of €500,000 + VAT in a residential property. Now that’s a deal worth striking, no?
Requirements and Procedures
To acquire Citizenship by Investment program of Cyprus, you need to make a capital payment that may not exceed EUR 2 million in any Cypriot real estate or development project.
The applicant must select any of the €2 million Investment Options on any of the government-approved Cypriot assets and maintain it for a duration of at least 3 years.
An applicant may apply for Cypriot citizenship through Naturalization by Exception if they meet one of the 4 investment criteria. The applicant may qualify-
- personally, or
- as a shareholder in a company/companies, or
- as a high-rank senior manager.
Inclusion of Family
The Cyprus Citizenship by Investment Program also allows the inclusion of family members. The criteria is given below-
- Inclusion of investor’s spouse/partner.
- Inclusion of dependent children of age of 18 years and below
- Inclusion of financially dependent adult children of the investor, if they belong to any of the 2 options:
- Students up to 28 years of age
- Dependent children with any physical or mental disability that prohibits employment.
- • Inclusion of investor’s parents, provided that they own a private residence worth at least €500.000 (+VAT). The applicant and parents may jointly acquire one residential property of at least €1m (+VAT).
Terms and Conditions:
- Investor is required to have a residence permit, but if he/she/ they do not have it, submit an application along with the citizenship application.
- Investor must permanently own a private residence in Cyprus with a minimum worth of €500.000 (including VAT). This residential requirements is included in the applicable payment of EUR 2million, if the applicant proceeds with the real estate option.
- The permitted investment amount in Government bonds should not exceed above €500,000.
- The applicant is not required to reside in Cyprus before or after successfully acquiring the Naturalization or the citizenship.
As a naturalized citizen of Cyprus, the applicant investor receive following advantages-
- Visa-free travel to 159 countries around the world
- Citizenship of an EU state with right to live, study and work in all 28 EU countries.
- Avail full citizenship rights
- Dual citizenship with the facility of Second passports to the applicant, Spouse and dependent children.
- Flexible options with no residence requirement during or after the grant of citizenship, with exception of only once in 7 years.
- Fastest Approval of the application in all EU countries, approximately within 90 days.
- No requirement of capital donation to the state fund
- No language requirements for either residence or citizenship!
Cypriot citizenship process is easy n hassle free. Here is the eligibility criteria-
- To qualify for the Citizenship by Investment in Cyprus applicant must have a sound net worth to pay for the minimum application fee.
- An applicant must have a valid passport.
- Applicant must have a residential permit to be eligible for approval of his/her citizenship.
- Evidence of no criminal record.
- No share or ownership in any disputed or frozen property or assets in any EU state.
- Must be a residence permit in Cyprus before the grant of new passport. The applicant may file applications for residency and citizenship for non-residents simultaneously.
At every step, from the filing of the application till its approval, CTrustGlobal shall provide its clients unfaltering support and services. We are a government appointed agent and promoter of Cyprus Citizenship by Investment program, and offer reliable and trust worthy assistance through the procedure. Stay on the page for more info!
Rely on CTrustGlobal for authentic further information on Cyprus Citizenship by Investment program. For any queries and on how to apply, contact us now. We can arrange private consultation as per your convenience!