Get Faster Cyprus Permanent Residency in Just 2 Months!
Opportunities don’t come stumbling up right at your feet every day, but when they do, you got to grab it with all eagerness! In 2009, Cypriot state officials decided to strengthen their economy and real estate market by creating the Residency by Investment program. Category M67 visa allows investors to purchase real estate in Cyprus and get the permanent residency permit. To be eligible for the Citizenship by Investment opportunity, applicants need to fulfil the eligibility criteria and investment guidelines set as per government policy. CTrustGlobal, as the official agent and marketer of the Dominica Citizenship program, ensures an efficient glitch free processing of your application.
Key Features of Residence by Investment Program
Cyprus has been a dream destination for those who love warm stable weather with sun-kissed beaches! And when the government of Cyprus offers permanent residence for you and your family, you just can’t ask for more, can you!
- As per the new regulations, the fast track procedure ensure that you get your residence approval in just 2 months from the date of submission of your application!
- The residence permit includes the entire family of the applicant that is the applicant’s spouse as well as all dependent children under 18 years of age!
Why Invest in Cyprus?
Below are some more compelling reasons that will get you buck up and file your application already!
- Strategic location connecting Asia, Europe and Africa.
- A full member of the EU since 2004.Broad Network of Legal, Accounting and Banking Services.
- Low Corporate Tax and Double Tax Treaties.
- English as common language.
- High level of safety and political stability.
- Advanced land, sea and air transportation.
- Advanced Telecommunications Network.
- Renowned International Shipping Center.
- Highly Educated, Qualified and Multilingual Talent.
- Poised for Long Term Growth.
- Enviable Quality of Life
Because nothing comes for free, here is what you got to do to be eligible for applying to get a permanent residence in Cyprus!
- An applicant must invest in a residential property for a minimum of €300,000 including an evidence or contract of sale and payment of at least €200,000.
- Also a bank account in Cyprus is a prerequisite. However, the account will be locked for 3 years with a deposit of at least €30,000. After 3 years the account holder shall have unrestricted access to that money.
- Applicant must have annual income of at least €30,000 earned from abroad, with an additional € 5,000 for every dependent child, and €8,000 for each dependent parent.
As per the Residency by Investment Program, an applicant and his/her spouse and family are required to abide the following considerations.
- Residence permit does not mean the applicant or his/her spouse is entitled to work as an employee or involve in any business in Cyprus, hence income earned from abroad is accounted!
- However, the same restriction does not apply to the applicant or his/her spouse if they act as shareholders in any company registered in Cyprus.
- The applicant and any family member included in the application must visit Cyprus at least once in every 2 years or else the residence permit expires it’s validity after 2 consecutive years of absence.
To successfully acquire a residence in Cyprus through its residence by investment program, applicants are required to qualify the following:
- The applicant must possess a valid passport.
- The applicant must purchase a personal residence with minimum worth of EUR 300,000.
- The applicant must have a sound reputation backed by references and character certificate.
- The applicant must have a secured international income to enable the family to live comfortably without necessarily working as an employee in Cyprus.
- The applicant must pass a security background check.
Information about Cyprus
Given below are some of the cool fact about Cyprus!
Location: Middle East, island in the Mediterranean Sea, south of Turkey;
Capital: Nicosia (Lefkosia/Lefkosa);
Time difference: GMT+2;
Total Area: 9,251 sq km (of which 3,355 sq km are in north Cyprus);
Age Demographics: 0-14: 15.9%, 15-64: 73.4%, 65+: 10.7%;
Population growth: +1.571%;
Languages: Greek (official), Turkish (official), English;
Religions: Greek Orthodox 78%, Muslim 18%, other (includes Maronite and Armenian Apostolic) 4%;
Government Type: Republic;
Currency: Euro (EUR);
GDP (per capita): $29,400 USD (2011 est.);
GDP (purchasing power parity): $24.03 billion (2011 est.).
Procedures involving immigration, citizenship and residency are serious matters and hence need to be dealt with utter diligence and efficiency. CTrustGlobal is just the right tool, both reliable and trustworthy, to equip you with appropriate documents and a timely approval of your application.
To know more about this residency by investment opportunity in Cyprus, and how to apply, contact us now.
For any further queries and questions, we can arrange a personal consultation as per your convenience!