Dominica Citizenship by Investment 2018
Practised since 1993, the Dominican Citizenship by Investment program is enclosed in the Constitution, Section 101 and the Citizenship Act, Sections 8 and 20 (1). The Act provides a lucrative offer to the investors with impressive net worth looking for citizenship in the splendid locales of Dominica in exchange for the contributions to the government authorized development projects.
To be eligible for the Citizenship by Investment opportunity, applicants need to fulfil the eligibility criteria and investment guidelines set as per government policy. CTrustGlobal, as the official agent and marketer of the Dominica Citizenship program, ensures an efficient glitch free processing of your application.
Requirements and Procedures
Dominica Citizenship by Investment Program grants citizenship through 2 investment Options. The Government requires either a monetary contribution, i.e., ‘DONATION’ to the Government Fund or an investment in a government approved Real Estate project. Following details will help you chose your option, give a look!
CITIZENSHIP by INVESTMENT OPTIONS
A) Government Fund “Donation”:
The donations made to the Government Fund is a non-refundable monetary contribution that requires the following considerations:
- USD 100,000 for a Single Applicant
- USD 175,000 for a Main Applicant and Spouse
- USD 200,000 for a Main Applicant with up to three qualifying dependants
- USD 25,000 for an additional qualifying dependant, other than the Spouse
In addition to the monetary contribution made to the Government Fund of Dominica, Due Diligence fees and other charges are applicable.
B) Real Estate:
To acquire Citizenship in Dominica by Investment in Real Estate, each applicant must invest a minimum of USD 200,000 in a Government Authorized real estate project.
The real estate must be held for 3 years. The property should have a resale value after 5 years from the date of purchase. This part requires maintenance, which will only going to benefit!
- USD 25,000 for the Main Applicant;
- USD 35,000 for the Main Applicant applying with his or her spouse;
- USD 35,000 for a family of up to four persons, including the Main Applicant and up to three dependants
- USD 50,000 for a family of up to six persons, including the Main Applicant and up to five dependants; or
- USD 70,000 for a family of seven persons or more, including the Main Applicant and six or more dependants
More than one applicants can acquire one share in real estate if the minimum investment amount of USD 200,000 is contributed by each applicant.
To qualify for the Dominica Citizenship by Investment Program each applicant must provide the following documents and proofs:
- A detailed CV
- Character certificate with no criminal record
- Comprehensive business background information
- Reliable references
The documentation procedure is concise. The processing duration takes up to 3-4 months.
BENEFITS of Dominica Citizenship by Investment:
The Dominica Citizenship Program offers several advantages and personal benefits as per the Citizenship by Investment Act, including:
- Visa-free travel to more than 110 countries, including the EU-Schengen, United Kingdom, Singapore, Hong Kong and Ireland.
- Minimal Taxation – no wealth, gift, inheritance, foreign income or capital gains tax.
- Full residence status, with the right to live and work in Dominica
- Dual citizenship is allowed
- No residency requirements in Dominica before or after citizenship is granted
- Confidential application procedure.
- The inclusion of dependent parents starting from the age of 55 years.
- The inclusion of dependent children up to the age of 30 years.
- Lifelong citizenship that can legally pass on to generations of the main applicant.
Rely on CTrustGlobal for authentic further information on Dominica Citizenship by Investment program. For any queries and on how to apply, contact us now. We can arrange a private consultation as per your convenience!