Moldova Citizenship by Investment 2019
Started in Second half of 2018, the Moldova Citizenship by Investment program was developed by the Government of the Republic of Moldova (Moldovan Investment Company).
The MCBI program requires applicants to make a defined economic contribution to the country through the Public Sustainable Development Fund of Moldova (Public Investment Fund). In exchange, and subject to a stringent vetting and due diligence process, including thorough background checks, applicants and their families are granted citizenship.
To be eligible for the Citizenship by Investment opportunity, applicants must be over 18 years of age and need to fulfil the eligibility criteria and investment guidelines set as per government policy.
CTrustGlobal, ensures an efficient glitch free processing of your application.
Moldova Dual Citizenship Requirements and Procedures
Moldova Citizenship by Investment Program grants citizenship through a non-refundable contribution option to PIF (Public Investment Fund)
Following details will help you chose your option, give a look!
Moldova Citizenship by Investment Cost
The donations made to the Government Fund is a non-refundable monetary contribution that requires the following considerations:
- EUR 100,000 for a Single Applicant
- EUR 115,000 for a Main Applicant applying with his or her spouse
- EUR 145,000 for a family of up to four persons, including the Main Applicant and up to three dependants
- EUR 155,000 for family of five or more
In addition to the monetary contribution made to the Public Investment Fund of Moldova, applicants are required to pay Government fees and other charges are applicable.
Moldova Citizenship Government Fees:
- EUR 5,000 for the Main Applicant;
- EUR 2,500 for a Spouse;
- EUR 1,000 for a a child aged 0 to 15 years
- EUR 2,500 for a dependent child aged 16 to 29 years
- EUR 5,000 for a dependent parent of the main applicant or of the spouse, who is 55 years of the age or older.
Post-approval government service provider fees of EUR 35,000 per application.
Moldova Citizenship Due Diligence Fees:
- EUR 6,000 for the Main Applicant;
- EUR 5,000 for a Spouse, dependent children older than 16 years, and/or dependent parents.
Biometric passport fees amount to EUR 300 per individual.
Moldova Citizenship Eligibility Criteria:
To qualify for the Moldova Citizenship by Investment Program each applicant must provide the following documents and proofs:
- Specified Government Forms
- Required Personal Documentation
- Character certificate with no criminal record
- Comprehensive business background information
- Reliable references
The documentation procedure is concise. The processing duration takes up to 90 days.
Benefits of Moldova Passport:
The Moldova Citizenship Program offers several advantages and personal benefits as per the Citizenship by Investment Act, including:
- Visa-free travel to 122 countries, including the Europe’s Schengen Area, Russia and Turkey.
- A Fast track application process, in a reasonable monetary contribution.
- Full Citizenship, with passport rights for the applicant and included family members.
- Dual citizenship is allowed
- Citizenship in a member state of the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe, the World Trade Organization, and many more
- Confidential application procedure.
- The inclusion of dependent parents (of either the main applicant or the spouse) from 55 years of age in the application
- The inclusion of dependent children up to 29 years of age.
- Lifelong citizenship that can legally pass on to generations of the main applicant.
- Citizenship in a state that has entered into an association agreement with the EU and is aiming to become a candidate country for EU membership
Further Information About Moldova Passport!
Rely on CTrustGlobal for authentic further information on Moldova Citizenship by Investment program and through breakdown of Moldova Citizenship cost. For any queries and on how to apply, contact us now.
We can arrange a private consultation as per your convenience!