TURKEY CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT 2018
An interesting combination of memorable history and unusual art and architecture, Turkey blends in the impact of the east and the west. Turkey is a cultural hub of the Middle East, Central Asia, Mediterranean, and the Balkans successfully mixing modernism, global capitalism and democratic ethos along with its religious identity. A popular destination for leisure and business activities, Turkey is one of the major Muslim countries offering best climates year round, safe environment, hospitable culture, world-class yet affordable educational facilities and high quality of life.
The country has excellent educational along with world class medical facilities to offer. The applicant investors also get to own a renewable passport for life, along with a government authorized identity card and can also take advantage of the countries pension plans and many other befits as Turkish Citizens.
TURKEY CITIZENSHIP CODE (TC)
Turkey is a safe haven for Middle East investors and offers an attractive socio-political climate, apart from the business point of view. The program is redesigned to tackle the oversupply of the property development market and promote real estate in the country while providing Investors from the Gulf nation with ample freedom of movement and business expansion opportunities. The Turkey Citizenship by Investment program or the Turkish Citizenship Code (TC), with various options, attract individual entrepreneurs and families to settle and establish their businesses in the country.
Recently the Turkish Citizenship Code regulation have been amended and the prices have been reduced by more than half, making it the most sought after citizenship program in the Middle East. The details are given below-
AVAILABLE INVESTMENT OPTIONS
Foreign investors (individuals and families) who qualify any of the below-mentioned options can obtain TC.
- Option A – Purchase a real estate property for minimum USD 250,000 and hold the ownership of the property for at least 3 years.
- Option B – Deposit USD 500,000 (or an amount equivalent to Turkish Lira) in cash for at least 3 years in a Turkish Bank.
- Option C – Create jobs for at least 50 people as approved by the Ministry of Family, Labor and Social Services.
- Option D – Capital Investment of minimum USD 500,000, confirmed by the Ministry of Industry and Technology.
- Option E – Purchase of government bonds and bills worth minimum USD 500,000 and hold them for at least 3 years. This investment will be approved by and confirmed by Ministry of Treasury and Finance.
- Option F – Investment made into a Turkish real estate investment trust, or purchase the shares of the venture capital investment fund with a minimum amount of USD 500,000.
If the foreign investor applicant meets any of the above mentioned requirements, he/she can obtain TC for himself, as well as the spouse and children under 18 years of age.
The staggering reduction in real estate prices have made it a great opportunity for talented investors to purchase real estate in the country.
REQUIREMENTS AND PROCEDURE
The latest amendments to the Turkish Citizenship Code has made the program a less complex and quick one.
Here are some key pointers to prepare your application file-
- A valid passport
- Birth certificate
- Residence permit
- Medical certificate and health report
- Certificate of Turkish language skills
- For families, marriage certificates and birth certificates of children
- Bank statements, proof of income
- If applicable, ID proof and address proof of relatives in Turkey
Foreign investor applicants need to qualify the mentioned requirements to be eligible for a Passport by investment –
- Willing to make the payment as per the selected investment option
- Individuals and families are required to clear police record
- Have sound mental and physical health
- Adequate knowledge of Turkish Language
Foreign investors who meet any of the above-mentioned investment options and provide mentioned documents and satisfy all requirements can obtain Turkish Citizenship.
Standard Application processing fees
Once all the documentation requirements are duly met and investment made, it takes anywhere around 3 to 6 months to gain Turkish Citizenship and Passport for the applicant and family.
A citizenship by Investment is a legally approved procedure that allows you to take advantages of all the benefits citizens of the said country has, and a Turkish citizen has many more advantages and benefits that the citizenship of most middle eastern countries can never relay to you. With no age, education or residency requirements, Turkish Citizenship is quite popular for individuals and families to relocate to a modern industrialized nation.
Here is a quick list of the major benefits that hold the key to why one should apply for a Turkish Citizenship-
- No minimum residency required
- No age or education requirement
- Visa-free travel to 148 countries
- Visa-free access to EU and 26 Schengen states
- Beautiful climate year long and diverse terrain
- Turkish passport is ranked among the top 30 passports of the world
- Citizenship for life and can be passed on to generations
- A renewable Passport with 10 years’ validity along with a Turkey Identity Card
- Full medical assistance and pension schemes included in the program
- Free Education, as well as University Reimbursement, plans included
- A solid investment with regular income while gaining a coveted citizenship
HOW TO APPLY FOR TURKEY CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT?
If you qualify all the basic requirements and eligibility criteria of the Turkish Citizenship by Investment program and agree to make the mandatory investment, let us help you prepare your application and take the procedure forward. To learn more about the Turkish Citizenship Code, contact us now.
CTrustGlobal is a trusted agency to provide legal aid and financial advisory help to our clients. For detailed information on Turkish Citizenship Code, dual passport, second citizenship, and permanent residency, contact us now. For a personal consultation with us, you can arrange a meeting or just call.