It is important to apply for your second citizenship and a second passport with New Dominica Citizenship (Alick Lawrence Chambers), as
• We guarantee to provide a reliable service and we have been approved as an agent by the Dominica Government Approved Economic Citizenship since the commencement of the program.
• Our highly experienced and skilled lawyers work tirelessly on your behalf to make the application process quick and easy.
• We guarantee to avoid any unnecessary travel or communication costs when submitting your application for approval.
• All the applications we file on behalf of our clients are perfectly presented.
• We make the transfer of funds straightforward without unnecessary delay.
• You will have no paperwork to do as we take care of it all.
• We can guarantee that you will not be refused by the Government of Dominica.
• We have representatives in Dominica who will ensure the application for your second passport is processed as fast as possible.
Dominica has many positive highlights such as its reputation for being a happy island and with all that happiness it has created a pool of people who are more than 100 years old. There can’t be any better reason than taking up a second citizenship in Dominica as well as being almost pollution free leaving only the friendly, vibrant community to worry about.
This natural setting in the Caribbean abounds in natural assets such as flowing, pristine rivers, cascading waterfalls and lush green mountain sides touching their base with the Caribbean Sea. That’s not all there is as you will find a hot spring that is said to be the 2nd largest in the world. The vast rainforest is home to bird and animal species that can only be found in Dominica. If you love the ocean beneath you Dominica is situated on a clear, calm ocean offering exceptional diving and snorkeling.
It’s an island nation that is so natural that in 1998 Morne Trois Pitons National Park was designated a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. This privilege has encouraged successive governments to participate actively in the work of Green Globe to develop a model for ecotourism within Dominica. You can be part of all this by investing in the citizenship by investment program which offers you a second passport in exchange for your contribution to the country.
There are many gains to being part of a business in Dominica when it comes to taxation.
- There is no wealth, gift, inheritance, foreign income or capital gains tax and no personal income tax for residents.
- Dominica is signatory of double taxation treaties with the USA and Caricom.
- There is No restriction on the repatriation of profits and imported capital.
- Generous incentive packages including corporate tax incentives, full exemption from import duties, tax relief benefits and export allowance.
- Currency pegged to US Dollar.
- Duty Free Trading in Caribbean.
A Dominica passport allows international mobility
Dominica Passport holders have some additional travel luxuries such as ease of movement to the United Kingdom, Singapore, Hong Kong , Ireland and European Schengen states. As Dominica is a well respected country, citizens can travel visa free to many countries around the world.